• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nesco roaster cooker

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
does anyone have this .....my sister does and she keeps saying that it is so good in the summer time to roast anything.....and to make breads and do stews??????????? any pointers to look for if I get it

My mother & older sister both have them. I don't have room for another appliance in the kitchen, unfortunately! (Of course I said that before the bread machine, before the coffee grinder & before I upgraded from a 2 slice to 4 slice toaster, but got them anyway.)

I'll ask tomorrow - if I remember! :rolleyes:

I have three -- a 4-qt., a 6-qt., and an 18-qt. -- and love them all! I use them for everything from BBQ to green beans to an extra turkey or ham for the holidays. If you do any amount of cooking, I think you'll love it, too.

Pat

175 days and counting . . . again!

We have the 6qt roaster and it's great! We've made a number of things in it, but roasting a chicken in it is so easy. And the chicken comes out so juicy and tender. I highly recommend it.

guess my sister wasn't pulling my leg......and as you all know....I love to cook......so this sounds like my kind of deal..thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter