Nervous for 50's PTC!

AlohaPolynesian

DIS Veteran
Have an ADR for lunch at 50's PTC. I am a vegetarian and the veggie option looks kind of gross, but I don't like the CS options in DHS so I figured I'd give 50's a shot.

My mom isn't a vegetarian but now I am wondering if she will like the food. I am just overanalyzing I guess, but I am looking for everyone's opinions on this place!

Thanks,

C

Can't comment on anything veggie related. Lol But we really like the food. We are not a big fan of the theme so we eat at the bar to avoid the antics. Love the fried chicken and pot roast. The chicken pot pie is good too. Didn't care for the meatloaf. But I read about others loving it. The desserts are huge! Hope you have a great time!

I don't think that's what I had there (2 years ago) but I liked my vegetarian dinner. Cant remember for the life of me what it was? On the other hand, I think that Risotta looks good.

I think it used to be a stuffed pepper? But now it is some kind of meatless spaghetti?

Thank you both for the input!!

Well, we decided to cancel for this trip. I will keep all of your insight in mind for next time, though :) Thanks again!

I had the vegetarian spaghetti and "meatballs" last year and actually thought it was really good.

Do you know where you plan on eating instead? I'm trying to decide where we're going to eat next week at DHS and the vegetarian options are...less than exciting.

My family of 5 are vegetarian/pescetarian and we ate the veggie sandwiches at Backlot Express and Cheese Pizza at Pizza Planet.

We really liked the sandwiches but thought the pizza was gross (the theme at pizza planet was great though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter