Nervous for 50's PTC!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by AlohaPolynesian, Nov 29, 2012.

1. AlohaPolynesian

AlohaPolynesian DIS Veteran

Have an ADR for lunch at 50's PTC. I am a vegetarian and the veggie option looks kind of gross, but I don't like the CS options in DHS so I figured I'd give 50's a shot.

My mom isn't a vegetarian but now I am wondering if she will like the food. I am just overanalyzing I guess, but I am looking for everyone's opinions on this place!

Thanks,

C

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Can't comment on anything veggie related. Lol But we really like the food. We are not a big fan of the theme so we eat at the bar to avoid the antics. Love the fried chicken and pot roast. The chicken pot pie is good too. Didn't care for the meatloaf. But I read about others loving it. The desserts are huge! Hope you have a great time!

4. BiancaBernard&Penny

BiancaBernard&Penny Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these yea

I don't think that's what I had there (2 years ago) but I liked my vegetarian dinner. Cant remember for the life of me what it was? On the other hand, I think that Risotta looks good.

5. AlohaPolynesian

I think it used to be a stuffed pepper? But now it is some kind of meatless spaghetti?

Thank you both for the input!!

6. disneykeim

disneykeim Mouseketeer

Chicken pot pie is awesome, so is the onion rings! They came in a baby fryer basket!

7. AlohaPolynesian

Well, we decided to cancel for this trip. I will keep all of your insight in mind for next time, though :) Thanks again!

8. holleypie

holleypie Mouseketeer

I had the vegetarian spaghetti and "meatballs" last year and actually thought it was really good.

Do you know where you plan on eating instead? I'm trying to decide where we're going to eat next week at DHS and the vegetarian options are...less than exciting.

9. Lizzybean

Lizzybean Mouseketeer

My family of 5 are vegetarian/pescetarian and we ate the veggie sandwiches at Backlot Express and Cheese Pizza at Pizza Planet.

We really liked the sandwiches but thought the pizza was gross (the theme at pizza planet was great though).