Nervous about SSR Purchase

Mike Lawson

MPLawson
Every day that goes by we're getting more nervous. I know we got a decent deal but nothing to like raise any red flags (I think).

We got SSR 160 points @ 78$ per point, it's stripped 0/2015 6/2016 with oct use year.

It's been 12 days and haven't heard anything back yet. I know they can take up to 30 but there are others in the forums who got a decision faster than 12 days @ SSR.

Just looking for thoughts anything is appreciated!

That's a very stripped contract. Unless they need the unit number it should pass. Mine took 13 days

30 days is not unusual for ROFr in fact it is more the norm than quicker.

Would be very unusual for them to take such a stripped contract.

Aren't the ones hearing earlier losing to ROFR?

:earsboy: Bill
Things have been very interesting in recent months. When Disney waives ROFR, people are usually being notified in 15 days or less. If someone hasn't heard anything within 15 days or so, then they are usually kept waiting for the full 30 days at which point they are notified that Disney is taking the contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter