• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nemo, (SPOILERS!!!!!!)

If you had a choice, is it better to see it during the day or at night? I hear the difference btw light and dark is huge. We skipped it in Dec because of the long lines and if I HAVE to wait in line I want to make sure it is the best time to view it!! I am sure my kids will love it either way.

The majority of the ride is projections. Thats actually my main issue with it, at night you'd see the main lagoon, which you're in briefly, a lot better. Doesn't make a difference to me as the projections are projections no matter the time of day.

ive seen it both in the day and at night. . . the nighttime was better, plus we were on during the fireworks, so it make the effects cool then, cuz you could hear the booms of the fireworks, but it changed the effect of the ride, if that makes sense/??

I was on it during the morning with DS and DH, and at twilight with my brother. Either was I liked it.

Because of needing to look up and "check in" every so often, I'm not totally sure nighttime would work, though I know it's well lit. Just not sure....

We also have been on the Florida version before we moved to So. Cal. and we just walked on. Thought Epcot’s version was very cool. As a California native I remember the old subs very well and am glad to see they have finally done something, anything with them. I remember at one time they had a few characters from Disney’s Journey to Atlas in front and were hoping they would make the ride a trip to Atlantis like the movie. I thought that would be very cool. I like Nemo at DL but I believe they could have done better, and do not feel it is a E ticket ride. The wait is ridiculous; the loading and unloading just takes to long. They can actually put in about three more subs to speed things up but with Disney's current view on customer satisfaction verse the almighty dollar, that will never happen. Walt style of management and true customer service is long gone. Another good reason to love Nemo is the long lines keeps more people out of the other lines throughout the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter