Nemo Show/Tusker House

le9397

Mouseketeer
I made my ADRs today and asked the girl for Tusker House lunch with the Nemo tickets. She made the reservation for 2:00. Does that fall into the timeframe to get the tickets? I see on Deb's site now that the ADR needs to be between 1 and 1:40. 2:00 seems late if the shows starts at 3:15. Anyone know? Thanks!

I don't frequent the Restaurant Boards so much....wondered what you are referring to? I had not heard of anything before for the Nemo show...we have a ressie for 12:30 at Tusker House for this summer so I just called DVC Member Services / Dining to find out if I was missing something by dining earlier than 1:00 and was told they don't know of any Nemo packages... Can you explain anything else about it???

From AllEars.net..

Special Finding Nemo Reserved Seating Package
Book for lunch from 1:00pm - 1:40pm and get reserved seating to Finding Nemo The Musical for the 3:15pm show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter