Nemo show @AK question

I personally can't stand shows like this, however this was extremely well done. I enjoyed the special fx and seeing the smile on my young sister's face made it worth it.

How many "shows like this" are there?
Do you mean "musicals" or "stage shows" or "puppets and puppeteers," or... ?

I don't even waste my time with Nemo, many friends who are CM have been and say it is dumb and a waste. I have also seen specials on it and I have no desire to see it. Only thing I wait inline for is festival of the Lion King.

Thanks for thinking it is "dumb and a waste". More seats for the rest of us that do want to go and feel the MAGIC!:rolleyes1

My family really enjoyed the show. DS4 LOVED it! I say dont knock it unitl you try it!

Still think it is an innovative terrific show. I look at it this way whenever we go and there is something new at the World we go....if you don't like it don't go again. You never know until you try it!

Hi
We are going late October with 2 toddlers. Do you think we will have to line up so early then?

Hi
We are going late October with 2 toddlers. Do you think we will have to line up so early then?

45 minutes before show-time would be the latest I'd go.
(and that's what Disney recommends on the Times Guide.)

You can always "chance it," but if I wanted to see a specific show, no later than that, even in the so-called "off season."

Does anyone know if they add a show on the nights they have EMH? Thanks. I'll have two toddlers in tow and will probably not stand in line for 45 minutes for anything, but I'd love to be able to slip in and sit in the back.

I don't even waste my time with Nemo, many friends who are CM have been and say it is dumb and a waste. I have also seen specials on it and I have no desire to see it. Only thing I wait inline for is festival of the Lion King.
I don't like it when people judge a book by its cover.

Nemo was never one of my favorite movies, and I had really liked Tarzan Rocks, so I was slightly dissapointed when I heard it was going to be Nemo the Musical, but this is a great show!

Does anyone know if they add a show on the nights they have EMH? Thanks. I'll have two toddlers in tow and will probably not stand in line for 45 minutes for anything, but I'd love to be able to slip in and sit in the back.

We went end of April and we did not wait 45 min (DH would not!) we went after lunch sometime and when we walked by the line ws moving in and we jumped on the end and got in.

Dont know if this would work at all times but it did for us, if we did not time it right we may have passed it by but Im glad we didnt!

I agree with you Festival of the Lion King is worth the wait! Last year, I took my first trip to WDW. Before going to WDW, I hated theme park shows because they were so cheesey. The first show I went to at WDW was Festival of the Lion King. We had to wait in a long for it, so I was wondering if it would be worth the wait. It ended up being one of my favorite things at Disney! After seeing it, I went to a bunch more shows. The shows at Disney are so much better than Six Flags and Busch Gardens. BTW, my husband likes Festival of the Lion King better than the Broadway Lion King.

I seen a show about this on the Travel Channel.

I wanted to go before I seen the special.

After...:crazy2:

I have my Tivo set to record anything related to WDW. Based on what you said, I won't watch the Travel Channel special; but, I still want to see the Nemo show.

I think it all depends which is why I think you should tyr things out for yourself. I love bothe Nemo and FOTLK. DH like Nemo and did not like FOTLK at all ( we have seen it twice now) He went bc of me and the kids but he says he could easliy skip it next time but was impressed with Nemo!

They did not have an extra Nemo show during evening EMH when we were there last month. I think the times vary also depending on the hours of operation. For example, when the park closes at 5pm there is not going to be a 4:45pm showing of Nemo. I would not plan around going to the last showing, in February I just missed the noonish show and planned to go to the 3pm-ish show, only to find out it was cancelled for some unknown reason.

Hi

October tends to be a mediocore month for hotel occupancy in the area mostly locals that go then. And there are A LOT of us :-D May wanna check out the earlier shows to see for sure just pass by when close to show time that will give you an idea. :) :rotfl:

I don't like it when people judge a book by its cover.

Nemo was never one of my favorite movies, and I had really liked Tarzan Rocks, so I was slightly dissapointed when I heard it was going to be Nemo the Musical, but this is a great show!

I miss TARZAN!!! hehehe only got to see it once. :((

And yet the show's so very popular, I wonder why. FOTLK has one. Any idea why Nemo doesn't? I'm sure I join lots of others wishing there was one.

Nemo may cost a lot more to produce with so many featured union actors/singers.

And, its likely that there are fewer "subs" for the principal roles.

Don't want to burn out the actors.

It's possible, as the show goes along and remains a sell-out so often, that they might add more performances. Wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter