needs some good thoughts today

Timrobb

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody!

This board has always been a great place laughs (many, many laughs), information, and comfort in times of trouble.

Today our little princess is having her tonsils removed. Of course she if fine with the whole thing, but her two dads are a wreck!! We've been told by everybody and anybody that this is routine and done all the time; but as parents you worry regardless of what you are told.

Her surgery is scheduled for 11:45 today.

Please keep her in your thoughts today . . . Thanks everybody!

Awww...Poor thing!

She will be fine! Calm down Dad's!

Now be a good father and run to the store and make sure you have a ton of these! :thumbsup2

il_430xN_48680487.jpg

Thanks MIke!

Now, Wally - I need a classic remark about that BIG POP that Mike just posted.

PLEASE!!!!!!!! :)

Gee - I'd be a wreck too.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
Poor little pumpkin. :hug:

Now ... maybe you need your tonsils probed
as a preventive measure. ;)

I want a popsicle! :(

Timrobb, i'll keep your daughter in my thoughts in hope she makes a fast recovery :)

Sending you happy thoughts! My son had his taken out years ago when he was 6 and he did just fine. No problems and recovery was super speedy. I would not recommend stopping at Burger King on the way home though--we did that because he wanted food and a Coke slushie-bad idea! :crazy2:

:goodvibes :hug:

I'm sure she'll do fine - buy her lots of icecream!

And maybe a few of these for you guys:

drinks.jpg

Sending happy thoughts to you and to the little one!

:goodvibes

HUGS for her and BIG HUGS for you! I know it's not easy when you baby goes in for surgery!

This is worse for the dads than it is for your little princess:!

:laughing:

Will be sending the happiest of thoughts for a quick surgery and speedy recovery... for you two! ;) She wont need it, she will be fine! :flower3:

Awww sending big hugs to the Princess and her two daddies! I will be thinking of her, I am sure she will do just great :thumbsup2

All will be fine but I will keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sue:goodvibes

If you lived in Vermont..today you could go buy Hubby Hubby ice cream for her..it's chubby hubby renamed to celebrate the marriage act..good luck to your family..

Many good thoughts for all of you! :wizard:
Obviously removal of tonsils is not nearly as common as it used to be, so they would not have recommended the procedure for her unless it was really necessary! :hug: I hope all goes well and that she has a speedy recovery! :goodvibes

Good thoughts for everyone! :grouphug: I remember when my girls had theirs out. I had the worst migraine afterwards! :goodvibes

Let us know how it goes...and since Wally passed on the POP remark I'll say it:

Oooooh Mike! Can I have a lick????????

Good thoughts for everyone! :grouphug: I remember when my girls had theirs out. I had the worst migraine afterwards! :goodvibes

Let us know how it goes...and since Wally passed on the POP remark I'll say it:

Oooooh Mike! Can I have a lick????????

I DID NOT PASS. :mad:
I made a lewd remark.
I just flipped in anouther direction with mine.
As is my way.

I DID NOT PASS. :mad:
I made a lewd remark.
I just flipped in anouther direction with mine.
As is my way.

Do I need to go there and smack you? I said you passed on the POP retort, you did a fine job evoking lewd.....honestly! Have some more chocolate will ya? :headache:

Do I need to go there and smack you? I said you passed on the POP retort, you did a fine job evoking lewd.....honestly! Have some more chocolate will ya? :headache:

Geesh - Crabby or What! :rolleyes1

Good thoughts being sent!! I'm sure everything will go smoothly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter