• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Needing some Help

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
Its been a while since I have been on the boards :guilty: but I have been gearing most of my focus on my diet and plan to lose 100lbs in a year....that being said as a reward and the fact that this will be the first opportunity we have to go back to Disneyland....so I am planning on a huge trip for myself DBF, DS(will be 6) and DD(will be 5)...our last visit we were not even out there a week so this time we are going to be staying 10 whole days!! we are going to do 4 or 5 at DL and then do some beaches and drive down to Sea World etc. etc. I am just now getting to be able to see some of the prices for July 13-23 2014...my dilemma is....do I want to try to get a rental property or would a 2 bedroom suite be ok I think I could get a 2 bedroom suite for cheaper than a rental but my next question would be where would be a good place that has 2 bedroom suites for us to stay in...Thanks I am getting excited about planning a bigger better DL trip!!!:cheer2:

Check the website for the Residence Inn on Clementine. It might be just what you need. You can get a 2 bedroom suite, hot breakfast, manager's specials in the evening, easy parking, nice pool area, super nice staff (they'll even do your grocery shopping and put the things in the frig while you're in the parks). The rates are reasonable, they are walking distance (if you don't have mobility problems), and they are on the ART line. For 10 days, this should be a nice place to call home.

Thanks I have actually been looking into it and it seems I can get a rental house for cheaper than most suites so that's probably gonna be the way we go

We did a vacation rental for a week, and it was great. Having a full kitchen to make some real meals, and unlimited laundry facilities were wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter