Needed: Hotel in Palm Springs

Tine731

DIS Veteran
Where should we stay in Palm Springs? We are spending several days in CA and have made reservations for the GC at DL and the Del Coronodo in San Diego. Does anyone have any suggestions for Palm Springs?

Would you consider a little bit outside of Palm Springs? We once stayed in Palm Springs (at a crummy hotel that I would never recommend) and it was a nice town to walk around. However, we just stayed at the La Quinta Resort in La Quinta, Ca - it is a classic property nestled at the base of the mountains, very beautiful and self contained. It is part of the Waldorf Astoria collection of hotels. We got a great rate this time of year, but I think it will go up soon.

We have had wonderful stays at the La Quinta Resort and Spa (not to be confused with the La Quinta Hotel chain). I'm trying to remember it's signature dessert -- something like Key Lime pie or lemon pie.

We have also enjoyed our stays at the JW Marriott Desert Springs in Palm Desert.

Woody

I've stayed at the Hyatt Regency Suites and the Wyndham Hotel in Palm Springs. Both were very nice hotels. :)

any body know how the hilton is in palm springs they take pets and I will bring my 3 lb dog also how far a drive from lax to palm springs
maria

We almost stayed there, but didn't so I don't know. You can find reviews on www.tripadvisor.com. I think that the drive to LAX would be about 2 hours. I haven't done that exact drive, but have driven to areas nearby.

We brought our German Shepherd to the La Quinta Resort and Spa. When we checked in, we were given a room with a lanai so our dog could watch actvities outside, yet be in a secure area.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter