• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need YOUR VMK Memories Pics ASAP!

lillorna11

I will miss you my VMK friends! - Rawr Like A Dino
Im making a video on VMK Memories. and how its affected other players, i will take 3 pictures from each person. Any picture will do. Im not looking for anything inperticular.

Please tell me why you will miss vmk, and i may put the comment you have chosen at the end of my video. Thanks guys, means alot

<3 Lornaaa <3

vxvxcvgd.jpg
This Picture Was Of Me And Ice And He Went Afk I Was Talking to myself for 5 mins:rotfl:
Yum.jpg

"YUM" Was A Room Created By Me,Ice and faith with help from pig.i.
Redmeandmysister.jpg

Me And RedshirtLOL With Faith:goodvibes

I Loved Vmk it was great! I Had a bit of the park with me at all times and lots of friends around me it was Perfect:)

I Loved Vmk it was great! I Had a bit of the park with me at all times and lots of friends around me it was Perfect:)

Thanks so much :) Let me save these into the photo folder now ;]

I hope you weren't alone at the end like in the 3rd picture. :(

I had already said goodbye to friends at that point. I couldn't stay up till closing, so I decided to go on my own terms. Thought it was only appropriate to end where I started. sigh

Here are a few of the many memories I have of the last month of VMK.

VMK-2008-04-19-18-30-56-916.png

This one had me ROFL. (Acemicfan is a guy :rotfl: )

VMK-2008-04-11-00-55-43-161.png

Check out those exploding Mickey ears! :teeth:

VMK-2008-05-22-00-59-55-169.png

The end. One second later the notification came up. :sad1: Note, I was lagging badly; the chat you see was from almost 20 minutes previous. The staff in the room are VMK_Sunny and VMK_Shadow.

My comment:

I will miss VMK because it was the first and only online game I'd ever played, and it was packed full of the Disney magic that I love so much. I will miss my avatar, who I built up over 2 years, and the friendships that came with her. I will miss playing pirates with my two best buddies while all of us are dressed in our "lucky sparrow suits". I will miss being a cute little person walking through a Disney park. I will miss the fun, the late nights at the computer trying to stifle my laughter so I won't wake my family, dogs named me.ow, monkeys named Hornswoggle, and bird.is named Quack.Pizza. I will miss the closing dances, watching Acemicfan dazzle people with his extensive collection of hats, and trying to score flawless on each and every firework. I will miss my beautiful world that I loved to just walk around and look at. VMK holds a special place in my heart and memories.

Here is my favorite room. Every chair released in the game is in this room. You can also sit in every chair. I spent countless hours in the room.

The pianos and organs are not in here because they are musical instruments, not chairs. ;)

vmkfinalchairroom1-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter