Need Your Opinions on Field Trip Touring Plan

pixiedust1

Mouseketeer
OK...I have planned a Disney trip or two in day, however I am struggling with this particular trip. I am assisting in the planning and chaperoning on a trip my dh ( a teacher) is taking his students on.

We have a travel co. doing most of the plans, however me being the Disney maniac that I am my dh runs everything by me. There is one issue I am having...we have 2 1/2 days to do all 4 parks and participate in a festival. The festival is in Epcot and we will be splitting that day with AK...which I think is fine...but it is the other two days.

We have on full day and one half day left. We are trying to decide between doing the full day in MK or in DHS. We are currently set for the full day in MK..which I can 100% see why, however these are middle school aged kids...so I can't help but wonder if they would be more drawn to DHS? if we do the half day there they would only get 4.5-5 hrs...is that enough time for them to do the big ticket attractions you think? I do not have children...so I am not sure what kids this age would be more happy with.

Any Suggestions? :confused3

If Space Mountain will be closed during your trip, then it becomes much easier for me to say "DHS".

Yeah...we are going end of April beginning of May....so it will be down. Yeah I definitely think that should be a big factor to consider. I know there will still be slash mountain and BTMRR, but not sure if pre-teens would get more into those or TT/RR/TSM...plus DHS has more shows that seem to attract that age group.

I do know that they would miss Wishes if we did not choose MK for our full day...which is a classic for me...but not sure what the kids would prefer.

Anyone else..opinions?

Hall of Presidents will be down too then... With the loss of an 'educational' factor there, I would lean even more towards DHS. Perhaps Fantasmic can help pick up the loss of Wishes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter