Need YOUR opinion

wiskband

I can't wait till tomorrow....why? because I get b
Ok I know I just posted about my clippie and all but I need some opinions here. I am so excited about my new clip etc. It made me go and do the WATP 2 mile walk. Heres my routine. 9 am I do the one mile (been doing that for two weeks) 6 days a week. At about 1 in the afternoon I do a 10 minute ab tape 6 days a week. Then between 5 and 8 I go to curves work out for a half hour 5 times a week. Im thinking I want to add in this 2 mile tape in the evening. What do you all think? Is it too much? IS the time of day good to do this? Should I do the 2 mile in the morning and the 1 mile in the evening? I know.........I know.......I got so many questions but I am so feeling good right now I think Im dying to speed things up.:crazy: :teeth: :crazy:

I don't think it's too much. There are runners who run miles everday <i>and</i> strength train. I wish I had your dedication to exercise.

Many studies I've read seem to indicate you pull mostly from your fat stores in the am before eating. Which makes sense..if you do your major workout in the pm you've got a belly full of fuel to pull from. So I would think to do your endurance workout (2mile) in the am.

You'll be the 1st one to know if it's TOO much. And, I was also going to say the same thing gillis did. :) Good for you for making exercise a priority in your life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter