Disney fan

First trip Nov 12-19 2006 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :bounce:

ogre75 said:
My DW,DD5,DS18months are staying at the ASM Nov 12-19. What are your
thoughts good or bad :confused3
thanks
Disney fan

First trip Nov 12-19 2006 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :bounce:

Thoughts are...you'll have a magical vacation!!!!

I think you will have a wonderful time! Its a great age for that resort! The theming and icons are wonderful.

I think you picked a great resort. We stayed at All Star Movies our very first trip to WDW and when we walked in and saw that huge 101 Dalmations icon we knew where we were! Its the ultimate in Disney theming and fun, your children will love it and you will too! This resort is so geared towards families with their pools, laundry rooms, food court and theming that it is the perfect place for a family vacatioin. The rooms are on the smallish side but for our family of four (which includes two kids much older than yours) we did just fine. You will have a great trip, enjoy it!

P.S. If you haven't already, go to www.allearsnet.com and go to the resort slide show on this resort. It will have tons of pictures to look at plus other helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter