Need your advice about MNSSHP Oct. Dates

BelleCat

NOT so patiently waiting for my next WDW vacation!
PLEASE Help me decide!!

I am at a loss as to what night to choose. :confused3

Choices are: Oct. 12, 13, 15.

And what's the difference between Premium & Non-Premium?

In your expert opinion, what night(s) do you expect to be more crowded?

Thanks to everyone for all the tips, insights, help and advice. :)

Vickie

Premium nights are more expensive than regular nights because they are considered the "most popular" nights to go. If you're looking to avoid crowds (and save some money!) choose a night that is NOT a premium ticket night.

Thanks goin' goofy!

So Columbus day is not considered a "popular" night. I just recently read that Columbus Day sold out last year? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me, but what do I know?

So what does anyone else think? Should I choose the 13th or the 15th of October?
:flower1:

We went last year... Thursday night 20 something of October..we LOVED it, DS and I walk right on every ride we wanted. Even rode Splash mountain twice because no one was in line. The fireworks were crazy from top of the mountain. The trick or treating was fun too. :yay::yay:

Our only other trip was Spring break, which I will never put us through again, the CROWDS were insane!

Have fun... October is a great time to go.

We went with Oct 13th. My rationale was that I wanted to go on a non prime day plus I wanted to avoid Columbus Day crowd. I tried to check school districts in and around Disney and it didn't appear they were off on Tuesday for teacher conferences or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter