Need Windsor Hills Info

Beccabunny

Mouseketeer
We're thinking of renting a 3 bedroom townhome in Windsor Hills. Most nights it would just be the three of us , 2 adults and one child, but I have relatives living nearby who might want to visit for one night. At most there would be 5of us, and the townhome sleeps up to 6. Do I need to put them on the reservation? How are parking and use of the pool handled? I would want them to be able to use the community pool if they stay with us.

I would just let the mgt. co. or owner know that you will have the visitors for one night, sure it will be fine if you are not exceeding the limit. The reason management company/owners ask for names of guests is in case of fire or emergency they would know how many would be in the villa/townhome/condo. It is for safety reasons, and also there are short term rental laws that limit number of persons for size of property.

Sandy

A couple more questions, if anyone can help me. If we arrive early and can't check in, would we be able to use the community pool and other facilities? Also, has anyone ever mailed a box beforehand and had it held for them? When we stay at a hotel I often send a box with with my toiletries, paper goods, etc., and it's waiting there for me when I arrive. Does anyone know if that can be done at Windsor Hills? I realize I would be renting from an owner and that there are different management companies, but is there a central office that could do something like that?

Sure, you should be able to use all the facilities at the Clubhouse. The owner should give you a Rental Voucher to enter the resort, which will have your dates of stay, so you will be able to use that to go to the Clubhouse as well to retrieve your passes. There is a $10 deposit, refundable when you turn it in before you leave, for each pass.

There is a website now from the Windsor Hills Master Association which has loads of information and can answer lots of your questions. It is www.windsorhillsmaster.com. On there should be a phone number for the Clubhouse and you can call and see if you can make an arrangement to send a package there. Sometimes, you can arrange with the owner, for the management company to receive and deliver the package for you. I would check into both options.

Hope that helps!

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter