Need unique but not weird baby boy names.

Guess I throw in a couple. I love the name Sawyer. I was a LOST fan. Never actually met a Sawyer but always thought if I had a boy that would be what I named him. I also like the name Cade. Knew someone named that but it was short for Kincaid, his mother spelled it different to make it look better. It was a maiden name someone wanted to us.

My BIL and SIL named their son Whitman after Walt Whitman. They thought they were so unique but I actually have a student with that name at my school.

When I was in primary school the name Jack was very popular! We had three in the same class! I also knew a Harry and a Robert which are quite nice names too.

My name is very common too. In fact in year 10 and 11 I was one of two people who had the same name and our surnames started with the same letter too LOL.

Declan, Sean, Scott (these are some you don't hear as much nowadays), Graham, Finnegan, Niko, Ladik, Ryland (actually an old family name for us but DH didn't like it)

I think what a lot of baby name books say has merit. How does it sound all together? Does it sound funny to the ear? Do you want your child to go through life having to correct people when it's pronounced or spelled incorrectly?

I like the test of how would it sound when you introduced yourself to someone in a professional way? So think of your kid going to a job interview saying "Hello I'm Hudson" or "Hello I'm James" vs "Hello I'm Ryshawnano Peterotico"

Personally I knew a little boy named Xacori, pronounced like Zachary. They called him Xac for short but every time I looked at his name in type all I could think of is macaroni.

My son is Callum - which is pretty obscure in North America, but pretty popular in the UK. If we had another boy, we were going to use the name Finlay.

My daughter is Quinn, which is more commonly a boy's name (although I think the number of girl Quinn's is catching up to the boy Quinn's!).

The popularity of Quinn for girls is funny to me. We know several. Its' my surname but everyone, other than my parents, have called me Quinn since I was about 11. Even my wife. Maybe the new popularity will stop me from ending up as Gwen or Guinn every time I don't spell it for someone.

We just had our 3rd baby girl so never got to pick a boy's name but for this last one we liked carter and Asher. Instead we got a beautiful DD named Lorelei :)

Romeo, marco, Duke, king, cassius, i know a baby named true, justice, kingston

My 17 yo son's name is Tru. I love the name, but we have had all these years full of people who think they're hilarious with the jokes like, "Hey where's False?" My other boys have common names, but their middle names are Raine & Jax.

My 5 yr old son is named Avery Elvis. We also liked the names Finn, Gideon, Lennon, Ren, and Gavin.

MinnieLovesMickey said:
Elias. It's DS's middle name, named of course after Walter Elias Disney.

Love this name! My son has a friend named Elias...I think his mom thought I was odd when we first met and I commented on the Disney connection :-)

i like richmond, carlisle, nicholson, jonah.

op-have you read any names you might pick?
when is your baby due?

:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter