• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Ultra-Cheap Accomodation Ideas for 2 Nights

LekiaHall

Mouseketeer
All,

I'm headed to Disney in April :banana::banana::banana: and am staying at a timeshare resort as a guest through RCI. They only allow weekly rentals and rather than pay double for a second week that I won't entirely use, I'm wondering if anyone can suggest some cheap hotel/motel ideas for two nights. Would like it to be within 15-20 minutes of Disney....perks, etc not needed, just a clean room (or preferably a suite...traveling size is 7). Price range I'm looking for is $30-60/night.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I would suggest Priceline, and making a bid on a hotel.
I needed a hotel for buffalo airport and did the make a bid option on priceline, I bid 35.00 for a 3star+ hotel near the airport and didn't get it and then a couple days later did the exact same thing and GOT IT!
I got the millenium buffalo airport hotel for 35.00 for a night, and I could've chosen to get the second night for the same price if I wanted.

try it!!

You might try Bookit.com. They may still be offering the Comfort Inn LBV for $39/night. They aren't advertising it anymore but I still saw it offered on their website just a few days ago. That should fit the bill for a nice, clean cheap hotel for you for 2 nights. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the Priceline and Bookit ideas. Will definitely try Priceline....how accurate are the star ratings? I'd hate to get stuck in a place that has an inflated star rating. Is 3 stars or better a safe bet?

Re: max occupancy of suites. I'm hoping to find a 2bd option, so that I'd come in under the max limit. The 7th occupant is a 1-year old; so I'm not sure if she'll be included in the count.

Thanks again everyone for the speedy help! :hippie:

I've used Priceline many times, especially in Orlando. Once I tried to see how "cheap" I could get a decent room for. I paid $17 for a room plus the service charge. It was clean, had a nice pool and good location on Irlo Bronson Hwy (US 92).

I generally don't pay more that $40 in Orlando from a room through Priceline and have stayed at places such as the Four Points by Universal Studios, Wydham Resort on International Drive, and Hyatt Place near Universal Studios.

Orlando has a ton of hotel rooms these days, so unless you really want to spend $100+ on a room you don't have to!

Good luck on your trip!!!

I am doing the same thing in July. Staying in a resort for 7 days but arriving 2 days before check-in. I got a great deal for Blue Tree Resort. 2bedroom unit for $65 a nite from Booking.com. I have never been there, but the reviews on trip advisor arent bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter