• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Transportation

blessed32

Mouseketeer
Hello I need help please. I am looking for a reasonable price for transportation for 11 people. It will be 6 adults and 5 children. I need it for November 13, 2010 from Hawthorne Suites located on 7450 Augusta National Drive Orlando FL 32822 and we will be going to the Port Canaveral for a Disney Cruise. We need round trip transportation. I am looking for the best price. Can someone help me with this please? We also would like to make a grocery stop on the way to the port.

You're going to have to to some legwork on this yourself. Florida Tours is $300 round trip from MCO to the port, but just for ten people. Mears is $260 one way for eleven people. The only rental car company I could find in a quick search - I know there are more - that has a location near the port is Budget, and they didn't offer any large vans.

http://www.cbshuttle.com/port-canaveral-rates.htm This place has vans and reasonably priced. You will need to call for specific prices for your party, but they might be able to do it for you. I have not used them, but have read good things on the cruise board about them. Good luck.

Respectfully, are you doing any research on your own at all? I did some work for you, and TheWog seems to have come up with an excellent solution which simply requires you to spend a little money to get a price quote, assuming you don't have some type of long distance service.

What do you consider 'reasonable'?? It is over $200 for one vehicle from Orlando (WDW resorts anyway) to port. I have done it with 4 people in a large SUV..that was right around $200 r/t. For 11 people, you are going to need two vehicles..unless you find a huge van. I would imagine it's going to cost you close to $400 or so.

Have you considered just renting two minivans for the ride?

You can find transportation for 11 for $230.00. That is round trip from MCO area to Port and return. It would be van transportation.

Edd, could you share a name of a company, or companies, that would provide vans for 11? If you are hesitant to post, just pm me. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter