Need to visit father end of Feb..can not find good car rentals..any help? thanks

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
I can get decent plane tickets for feb. 26 to mar. 3...but no decent car rentals....the tickets would be $200...the car rental $500...any help?

Keep checking back. Bargains come and go.

You can get a spread of everyday low prices (not super specials) from several companies using Travelocity. However it is better to book directly with the rental company./

I always use Thrifty and find they have the best rates. I make my reservation online, and then watch the rates daily, if they drop I edit my reservation. I have rented from them several times in different locations and have been very satisfied with car and service.

I'm also having a hard time trying to find a decent car rental. I need a mini van from 2-24 (9:30pm) to 3-4 (2:00pm). I need a mini van because I have 3 kids in car seats. I have been watching for a few months and can not seem to find anything decent. The mini vans are soo expensive and that's what I need.

I'm also having a hard time trying to find a decent car rental. I need a mini van from 2-24 (9:30pm) to 3-4 (2:00pm). I need a mini van because I have 3 kids in car seats. I have been watching for a few months and can not seem to find anything decent. The mini vans are soo expensive and that's what I need.

On the carrentalsavers.com site at Thrifty it's $570ish tax included. You'll end up paying for an extra day because you're departure time is too long after your arrival time. They'll charge you for another day for the 4 extra hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter