Need to make reservations, DL July 7-10 Least crowded WOC Experts HELP!

loliepop

Disney's my middle name...really...it's on my lice
We're going to DL July 7-10 and have an EE, MTTM & Character Breakfast w/our package. I'm also ordering WOC picnic packages, am using RideMax and will be in my wheelchair. Our DD's are 14,9,1 this being our first trip in 6 yrs.

I NEED to make Goofy's kitchen reservations ASAP & WOC picnic (though still not sure if it gives better seating than fastpass???)

I'm assuming the earlier in the week we plan our perks and WOC the better? Saturday is our last day and I'm assuming we don't want to do WOC then? Help I'm a former CM and still am clueless on scheduling...

My family doesn't want to do EE on our first day (Wednesday) but we do want to start out at DL so our LO will recognize the characters. I'm thinking Goofy's on a day when we start at DCA so we won't miss too much, but...HELP:confused3

WoC is going to be busy everyday, but weekdays may be slightly less crazy. We did the picnic package for the premier last night and it went very smoothly. Pre-order on-line and they'll give you your fastpasses when you pick up your meals (anytime between 2-8 pm). We were in section "blue" and there was a mix of "picnic people" and "regular fastpass people." We were glad we did the picnic package.

We were able to enter our viewing section before the 1 hour (7:30-8:30 pm) window opened up so we had a very good view of the show, but early and late arrivals will not usually be accommodated. Perhaps they let people into the viewing areas early since it was the first night and quite busy.

Have not been yet for WoC but as far as Goofy goes I had the same idea. I would make that one ASAP for Wed or Friday to avoid it being on an EE day. That way can do breakfast and then head over to DCA.

Hope you all have a wonderful trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter