need to confirm my adr

kerstfan1

DIS Veteran
I dont know if this been asked before but i will asked

I have made all my adr'sbut my question is do i need to confirm them while im still home, or at the hotel or it is not needed

joyce

I've never confirmed them from home and I never had an issue. When you get to your WDW resort, you can just ask for an ADR print out right at check-in and they'll easily print one out for you. Kind of my way of confirming I guess. :)

I've never confirmed them. But you can if it will make you sleep better. :angel:

ty i just ask at check in for a print out

its to exspensive to call all the time

joyce

:dance3: :dance3:

Is there somewhere you can go to have them printed if you're staying off-site? Guest Relations, maybe?

I usually make my adrs at 180 days and call to reconfirm about a week before we leave. I rarely if ever make any changes before we get to WDW. I made no changes for our Dec. trip last year but when I went to confirm I found out I had a booking for a lunch that was never on my plan. This was a first for all of our trips. I cancelled it and so someone else could have it but I would have been livid if it were in reverse and the reservation had never been made. I know mistakes can happen and that's why I would like to know everything is ok before I leave. I'd rather not have a surprise when I walk up to the restuarant unless of course it's for the castle stay. :)

I am planning to confirm. Just in case I wrote down the wrong time/wrong reservation #. I just like to double check. I will do anything to make sure my vacation runs smoother. :thumbsup2

We've never confirmed them either. Never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter