need to complete a set

ZooMommy

You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't t
While at WDW last week, my 6yo ds decided he wants the complete set of the 7 dwarves head only pins. We found all of them except Doc and Grumpy. I don't guess they're selling them any longer, since we looked everywhere and didn't see them. Is there anyone here who can help him out? Thanks in advance!

BTW, this is the set that has the heads with the names printed below them, if that helps.

You've hit the roadblock everyone has hit. These two, for some obscure reason are the hard ones to get. Sorry that I don't have any to trade with you. Best of luck in your search. P.S. Did you get the Snow White one as well?

They were sold originally at a discount store (like Sam's) as a set. Unfortunately, unless you get very lucky on a trade, you'll likely pay upwards of $50 for the Grumpy pin alone (that's what it's listed as on Ebay). I had the same thing happen to me when I went down in Sept. 2001, and I still don't have the Grumpy.

Good luck!

Ashley

Oh boy! I went to ebay to see if these two were on there and Grumpy was, at least.... whew! I don't think I'll be paying those prices, no matter HOW cute my ds is! LOL

daber, we did get the Snow White pin, so at least we have her, along with 5 of her buddies!

atlnewf, thanks for letting me know these were originally sold as a set. I've never seen anything like them in all my years of shopping at Sam's, but then again, it's my husband and kids that are the pin collectors; I collect Precious Moments and thank goodness I don't have to cart them around! :p Then again, it's much harder on me when we move and I have to pack them up! LOL

Many, many thanks to LynniethePooh for trading Doc with me! I know both of our boys will be so excited to get "real" mail!! Lynnie, you're the best!!! :bounce:

I've got a Grumpy that I'm willing to trade. I sent you an email about it.
Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter