Need to Choose 1 more TS...for tomorrow!!! Help!!

TiggersGurl

Earning My Ears
Hey!! So I'm booking my ADR's tomorrow!!! :banana::banana:
Problem is I'm struggling to pick a restaurant for our final evening.
So far we have,
Dinner
Captains Grill
Teppan Edo
Ohana
50's Prime Time
Raglan Road
Via Napoli

and then we also have Le Cellier for lunch and Tusker House for breakfast

Our plans for our final evening are very flexible and we do have park hoppers so that is not a problem. We are looking for just a 1 credit TS. Any opinion would be very welcome :goodvibes Thanks!!

I'd suggest Sanaa's or Boma's at AKL - that would really round up your dinning experiences, and give you something a bit different. :) Or... pick another restaurant at DTD - like Bongos or Portabellos since they are now on the DDP. I'd also consider Wolfgang Puck's Cafe - probably I would do that or Sanaa's. Hope this was useful.

I'd suggest Sanaa's or Boma's at AKL - that would really round up your dinning experiences, and give you something a bit different. :) Or... pick another restaurant at DTD - like Bongos or Portabellos since they are now on the DDP. I'd also consider Wolfgang Puck's Cafe - probably I would do that or Sanaa's. Hope this was useful.

Thank you so much!!! Definitely helpful! :worship: We did Boma 2 years ago and we loved it but I think we want to change it up this year. We were thinking of spending our last night in MK or Epcot so I can just change an Epcot restaurant around for our last night. Doing something in AK area sounds like a good idea, would you rather Sanaa or Yak and Yeti for an early dinner??

Since you don't have many character meals, I would suggest The Garden Grill or Akershus if you have interest in character meals. I love the food at the Garden Grill.

I would also suggest Chef's de France, Kona or Boma.

Doing something in AK area sounds like a good idea, would you rather Sanaa or Yak and Yeti for an early dinner??

I'd definitely pick Sanaa over Y&Y for dinner. If it's an early dinner you want, then you'd still be able to see the animals out of the windows! We really like the food there as well- probably our favourite 1TS credit resort restauraunt.

If you had any desire for a meal at DTD, I'd heartily recommend Raglan Road, as well.

I would suggest Boma but if you want to try something different we really enjoyed Yak & Yeti. Both the food and service we great.

If I were you, I'd take some of these suggestions here and look up menus online, as well as do a search for dining reviews at these locations.

My husband and I actually love Yak & Yeti - great ribs, super beef with broccoli, and as if the main courses weren't good enough, the wonton dessert was insanely good with that vanilla honey drizzle over them. :lovestruc

Garden Grill is great food too - a variety brought right to your table and a a chance to meet the characters too. The rolls with maple butter, salad with bacon and eggs, and the steak all particularly stand out in my memory.

One more thought - Tusker House breakfast at AK. It's a wonderful buffet with traditional options for picky eaters and cultural options for more adventurous taste buds. This is another chance to meet with the characters. Also, if you plan on an early ADR - as early as you can (8am-ish), you can finish and be first on line for the earliest safari ride.

But seriously, do a little bit of research (it's fun ;)), and see what seems to meet your family's interests in dining experiences.

Thank you all so much for your help!! :worship:

The father has spoken and has said we must be practical with what fits in best with the touring plan. So our Animal Kingdom day will go as follows..

Breakfast - Tusker House @ 8am...want that empty park picture!!!
Snack - maybe one of those yummy jalapeno pretzels I keep hearing about...
Early Dinner - Yak and Yeti 3ish

Then off to the resort for a swim and then on to Epcot for F&W and extra magical hours! Sounds like a perfect plan, and if I can even approximately get the times I want I will be on :cloud9:

Wish me luck tomorrow! It's going to be an early morning:surfweb:

I think that is a good decision! Good luck getting all of your ADRs and enjoy!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter