Need TA help!!

JavArmy

DIS Veteran
Please help. We are looking to book our first cruise and need help finding a TA. We would like someone that we can speak to over the phone and that would be available 24/7 in emergancies. I know there is not much that can be said about TA's on the boards, so please PM me and I will give you my e-mail. Thank you so much for your help!:thumbsup2

Please help. We are looking to book our first cruise and need help finding a TA. We would like someone that we can speak to over the phone and that would be available 24/7 in emergancies. I know there is not much that can be said about TA's on the boards, so please PM me and I will give you my e-mail. Thank you so much for your help!:thumbsup2

Sent you a PM. :)

You are quite right that the boards are privately owned and operated, and "he who pays the piper calls the tune."

What I would look for in a TA include many of the things you've specified--a phone line, availability in an emergency, long experience as an agent and agency (remember that you are choosing both), personal experience on the DCL ship(s), having attended the training that Disney provides for TAs, a strong commitment to service, etc. And, some also provide a perk for booking with them such as an onboard credit.

Make sure that both the agency and the agent meet your requirements--there are places where a small number of people in a nationwide agency have attended training and suddenly every branch office is claiming this qualification.

I have used dreams to book 2 cruises and have had no problems with them. I have been able to speak with my agent via phone not just by email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter