need suggestions for anniversary dinner

Thanks for the suggestions for restaurants in the Swan. I never thought about any of those, but will be worth checking out the menus there.

We've never been to V & A or CA Grill. Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse are my votes out of the ones we've been to. AP will be on all future trips to WDW. First photo is our 45th anniversary toast (30 days early). The soup is their smokey portabello, the yummiest soup in the world. And the main course is their signature planked Alaskan salmon. They also gave us a complimentary dessert that I forgot to take photo of before we devoured it - delicious warm fruit cobbler ala mode.

th_KathyandBilltoastAnniversary.jpg

We will be at WDW for our 10th anniversary in Sept and are looking for suggestions. We have been to WDW many times and have eaten at most of the restaurants, but are looking for suggestions from others. So many great choices we can't decide.

HELP!!!

Are you steak people? We are an would choose Shula's Steakhouse at the WDW Dolphin hands down for any special meals we may have while at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter