Need suggestions for 1 ts restaurants at Epicot and MK

vicki845

DIS Veteran
Here's my problem we are on the disney dining plan and most the restaurants that I picked are 2 ts credits. I don't want to pay oop, not at disney prices unless they offer free dining. I already have Le Cellier and need another ts for Epcot or surrounding area. I also need ts for MK or surrounding area. We have CRT for dinner which is 2 ts credits. I also have 2 character meals, Chef Mickeys and Hollywood and Vine.
:)

TIA

Here would be my picks. In Epcot Le Chief de France, just outside Spoodles. MK area would be Kona Cafe or Concourse steak house or Wispering Canyons.

If you have children (Which I am guessing you do, who else would go to Chef Mickey's?) I think I would pick Whispering Canyon (at WL) for the MK. And for EPCOT I would lean towards either Biergarten or Rose and Crown during Illuminations. At EPCOT a lot does depend on your taste. If you love Mexican food than go for San Migel's, etc.

Look into some of the resort restaurants.
We liked Olivia's at OKW. Fun & funky, the food was good and service was awesome!
The Cape May seafood buffet at ?Beach Club? was very good. Plenty of choices!
We really enjoyed the California Grill @ CR, good quality food, neat atmosphere!

Thanks everyone for responding. I decided on Kona Cafe when we do MK. We ran out of dining credits so we will just do cs for Epcot.:)

Well if you family really likes Mexican food, I would try Cantina de San Angel. We enjoy the food there. They have pretty good size portion. DH and I often share. We really like eating outside and people watching. Of course if it is really hot you might look for a place inside. Another good choice for cs is the Yakitori House in Japan. We have eaten there a number of times for lunch and really enjoy it. I like it because it is out of the way and you can really relax. They have some outdoor seating as well.

At EPCOT: the Princess Dinner at Akershus was pretty fun (and I liked the food a lot); the Garden Grill dinner is also fun and decent food. Don't overlook these places.

Based on how good the food at Tangerie Cafe in Morocco is, I bet the Marakesh restaurant is also good, but I have not eaten there yet.

If you need a TS, I would suggest San Angel Inn for Epcot, and Tony's Town Square for MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter