• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need suggestion for a quiet place

I had good luck in the lounge outside of Tritons, deck 4, 5, and I did sit in the Cove once during the pirate party. I also sat in the lounge next to Tritons when the baby wasn't interested in sitting at the table anymore. A nice waiter came over and gave me a glass of water. No one batted an eye at me in the Cove and once he fell asleep I left the area. If he was wailing I wouldn't have stayed. I honestly don't think anyone noticed much with the nursing cover I had anyway.

If you are on the Wonder try the Cadillac lounge. Used to be for concierge, but now they (concierge) are above Cove Cafe. The Cadillac Lounge thus was absolutely deserted at both the start and end of our cruise last month. If you sit at the far end you have a LOT of "warning" when someone comes in.

If you are on the Wonder try the Cadillac lounge. Used to be for concierge, but now they (concierge) are above Cove Cafe. The Cadillac Lounge thus was absolutely deserted at both the start and end of our cruise last month. If you sit at the far end you have a LOT of "warning" when someone comes in.

Yes, Cadillac Lounge and Diversions are the most deserted, quiet areas on the ship, for the first few hours on boarding day... up until 2:30pm or so.

Yes, Cadillac Lounge and Diversions are the most deserted, quiet areas on the ship, for the first few hours on boarding day... up until 2:30pm or so.

We'll be on Magic. What is the equivalent of Cadillac Lounge on Magic? Is it Sessions?

I've never gone to lounges on the boat so I have no clue. Between the 2 boats I remember Rockin D, Diversions, Rte 66, that's about it... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter