need stuff

swimmingneno

<marquee><font color=blue>I just need to get past
i am not asking for much ,but i need blue crates, blizzard beach short poles, and a set of narnia teleporters!

i am asking for it free, but i know that might not happen. i really want to finish my trade room, and that is what i need. thx in advanced!

so let em get this straight we are going to give you them for free then you will trade them for things

no, i just need them to decorate, a need all the stuff, i wont trade it!

well, a gift is a gift. what that person does with it is beyond our control. kind of like giving a present for a birthday. you hope that the person uses it and cherishes it, but they could just bring it back for a refund and use that $ on something else.

p.s. how many blue crates? I have a few.

i need like for i think, i am trying to get a few a games but i am really bad at fireworks, so... ya

where are you? I am DaraSue on VMK search my name and I'll help you out with some things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter