Need Southwest Credit Help

If there ends up being nothing you can do, perhaps you can contact some local charities and see if you can donate the amount to the charity.

Kimya

I too was in the same situation as you, I called SW and since I didn't change anything with my flight except for price they did credit my credit card. Good Luck!!!:)

I have a question if anyone can help. I had a flight for January from Louisville to Orlando and I canceled it. Now I have $785.00 that I have to use by 10/1/08 can I sell that on Ebay? If so how do I do it. I would love to get rid of these tickets. I live in NYC and i was flying with my cousins who live down there but I cannot use them now and they won't credit me even though Southwest does not fly out of the 3 local airports here in NYC? They told me basically to rent a car to Islip Long Island and fly from there which would cost me another $50 or $60 dollars. So needless to say I will NEVER fly on them and just want to be rid of these. Not sure if these are the credits u r all speaking of.
PM if u like.
Thanks so much.

Scott

I had this happen a few months ago. I called the Southwest # (not the 800# for reservations). Corporate's #. They credited my credit card with the refund.

I had this happen a few months ago. I called the Southwest # (not the 800# for reservations). Corporate's #. They credited my credit card with the refund.

I think I talked to the corporate people and they were the ones who said no.
I will probably just lose the money and learn never to use them again.

I have a question if anyone can help. I had a flight for January from Louisville to Orlando and I canceled it. Now I have $785.00 that I have to use by 10/1/08 can I sell that on Ebay? If so how do I do it. I would love to get rid of these tickets. I live in NYC and i was flying with my cousins who live down there but I cannot use them now and they won't credit me even though Southwest does not fly out of the 3 local airports here in NYC? They told me basically to rent a car to Islip Long Island and fly from there which would cost me another $50 or $60 dollars. So needless to say I will NEVER fly on them and just want to be rid of these. Not sure if these are the credits u r all speaking of.
PM if u like.
Thanks so much.

Scott

You can sell these and get most of your money back and you can even split it up in any amount so if I were you I would first try craigslist since there are no fees.
Unfortunately I don't need air or I would by them from you perhaps there is some one here that is about to book SWA that can buy them.

Ok I just talked to customer relations and they refunded my money minus the tax and fees which is fine with me. I spoke to them in Novemmber and the lady said no but this time I got a really nice lady who understood the situation.
Thanks all.

Ok I just talked to customer relations and they refunded my money minus the tax and fees which is fine with me. I spoke to them in Novemmber and the lady said no but this time I got a really nice lady who understood the situation.
Thanks all.

Good Deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter