• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need songs suggestions for a kids picture CD I am making

DebMcDonald

DIS Veteran
I'm making all of my daycare parents a CD of the pictures I have taken of their kids all year, but I have no ideas for music, can anyone suggest any cute songs.

Help!!!!!!

Let Them Be Little - Lonestar
You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins

These both make me cry, but they are beautiful in kid picture slide shows.

"My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. My daughter's t-ball team made a slide show with this song and it was perfect.

Maybe - Forever Young ny Rod Stewart.

or These are Days-by Natalie Merchant

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Another thought...One year DS's preschool used a bunch of the songs that they sing with the kids. DS loves watching that slideshow. I think the songs bring back as many memories as the pictures.

My daughter's kindergarten used: Upside Down by Jack Johnson (otherwise known as the Curious George song) and My Own Two Hands by Ben Harper

Little Wonders - by the guy from Matchbox 20 (I think). Yes, Steve Thomas!!!

It was from that movie with the kid and the robots?? Wow, I'm really drawing a blank here. LOL

Little Wonders - by the guy from Matchbox 20 (I think). Yes, Steve Thomas!!!

It was from that movie with the kid and the robots?? Wow, I'm really drawing a blank here. LOL

Rob Thomas, and that is one of my favorite songs! The movie is Meet the Robinsons.

What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong that PP's have mentioned is a very popular song for preschools. I also like the Jack Johnson ideas!

My son has one that has "You've got a friend in me" from Toy Story and "Somewhere over the rainbow". Makes me cry every time I watch it!!:confused3

Rob Thomas, and that is one of my favorite songs! The movie is Meet the Robinsons.

What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong that PP's have mentioned is a very popular song for preschools. I also like the Jack Johnson ideas!

That's right, thanks! Well, at least I didn't say Dave Thomas! :lmao:

I am the pre k/head teacher and each year I make a dvd for the families for graduation.I break the pictures up with different themes and songs...first is pictures w/ name under it and I use part of Vitamin C's Graduation Day...then different pictures though out the year ...I've used HSM All in this together, Hannah Montana Who Said, Life is a highway, You've got a friend in me, These are the days, Faith Hill's Somewhere over the rainbow and two I always use are Tim Mcgraw's Please rememeber me and the last song I put on w/ pictures taken just before graduation day usually @ the beach and group and solo pictures where the last 3 shots are of the group of kids waving gradualing getting further away is Phil Collins On my Way from Brother bear.

Good luck!!! PM me with amy questions...I love making these..Ijust made one for my dad for xmas of our disney trip in July.

I really like "I hope you Dance" by Leann Womack

And "Return to Pooh Corner" by Kenny Loggins

My dd got a dvd of a play she was in and for a picture montage in the beginning, they used 'I am your Child' by Barry Manilow. Can't get through it with a dry eye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter