• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need some pixie dust

wildwood

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone hope everyone is good I need some pixie dust sent my way please and appoligise if this is a long thread. Anyway I went for a early mammogram on wed as we have a long history of female cancer in the family and I have just turned 40ehich was when it was recommended a start the screening, so of I go not really thinking about it had plans for the day as I thought I would only be there for an hour and then the doctor says oh I think I fell a lump let's do a scan afyer the mammogram just to check. Anyway to cut a long and scary story I ended up being there for 3 hours, multiple biopsy taken and now thhree weeks to wait for results
I am trying to be positive and think happy thought but I am starting to wobble, supposed to be going to majorca next Sunday for a few days and I really don't want to go so if any one has a spare bit of dust please send to Plymouth and I sorry for the long thread
Oh and ladies check check, and start early screening if you can

I am sorry you are going through this. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and lots of pixie dustpixiedust:

First of all a big hug :hug:

No need to apologise for a long thread.

As you are aware there are far more non-sinister reasons for a lump than sinister ones. And if the doctors do find a problem they will have caught it early.

That said, it is a worrying time for you. Sometimes waiting can be the hardest thing.

Try to enjoy your break as much as you can.

pixiedust:

Thanks everyone for you hugs thought and pixie dust really appreciated, just wish I could fast forward until the 4th November

wildwood said:
Thanks everyone for you hugs thought and pixie dust really appreciated, just wish I could fast forward until the 4th November

Sending hugs, prayers and pixie dust xx

Hun please try not to worry. I have been under genetic testing for 3 years as my mom had it at 41 and my aunt at 35 who is no longer with us. It scares me everytime I have to go. I have had several lumps and biopsies and fortunately they hv just been calcified lumps. If you have not heard anything within 10 days I would phone them. I always do and they are very understanding. My next one is due april 25th and we go away 14th may. Pixie dust sent. Most lumps are harmless. As a nurse I think its a bad thing as we know too much. Xxx

Just caught up with the boards and this thread, I do hope everything turned out ok for you :hug::hug::hug:

Hello everyone and thanks for the pixie dust unfortunately tink did not sprinkle enough as I found out yesterday I have breast cancer. Heads all over the place at the moment a few test to still go through and then surgery on the 1st Dec then some treatment if everything goes to plan. Thanks again for messages xx

Hello everyone and thanks for the pixie dust unfortunately tink did not sprinkle enough as I found out yesterday I have breast cancer. Heads all over the place at the moment a few test to still go through and then surgery on the 1st Dec then some treatment if everything goes to plan. Thanks again for messages xx

More hugs and pixie dust. :hug::tink:

I'm sorry to hear your news. Hope the tests and surgery aren't too daunting. Remember to come and moan to us whenever you need to.

So sorry to hear this. Just remember breast cancer is one of the higher success rates. Prayers and pixie dust to u xx

I'm so sorry to hear this news and send lots of positive thoughts your way. I have heard of many good outcomes and hope yours is too.

Really sorry to hear this, lots of hugs and good wishes coming your way:hug::hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter