Need some ideas.....

krohloff08

Mouseketeer
We are going in November and want to do something special for my girls. One has a birthday in September and the other 2 are December birthdays. They are 9, 5 and 2. I wanted to suprise them with something special while we are there in honor of their birthdays. Any ideas? What are things that you have done? We did BBB at DL and the youngest won't be quite old enough to do it this time so that is not an option right now.

Thanks in advance!

Several ideas. First, an in room celebration with Disney florist. I have done these numerous times and have enjoyed each one.
Second, I have used a group in Orlando called gifts of a lifetime. Their fairies set up a birthday/anniversary scavenger hunt in Epcot for my hubby and son. We had a great time. My little man received small gifts at each spot and in the end they made up a certificate to announce a surprise cruise I had booked. They were fabulous.
Third, the pirates league is fun. Even for girls. Nail polish. Lipstick. Girly jewelled tatoos- had a blast.

If you are doing any Table Service Restaurants you can request a "celebration" at the restaurant. We are going in August celebrating my 40th, which was last Sept, I requested birthday celebrations at 2 of our restaurants.
You can have your room decorated - or you can wake up early and decorate yourself! I am on the cheap - so I am doing a DIY- Bipity Bopity Boo in our room. Bringing costumes, makeup, hair gel and extentions. Oh, and pixie dust to! Our girls 7 & 9, don't get to wear makeup so getting to wear it in public will be a big deal.
Your 9 & 5 year olds might really appreciate their own gift cards to purchase what they want. My kids are saving up $ now which we will put on visa cards. I will hold them in the parks, but they will have money to spend as they please.
Whatever you choose to do be sure you have fun too!

I made special surprise goodie baskets for each of my kiddos and while Dh took the kids to look at the pool, I put the baskets in our room. I went and met up with them at the playground and told them our room was ready. They were so surprised to find goodie baskets for each of them in our room upon arrival. These weren't for birthdays but they could be themed as such. Hubby was good about keeping them busy while I got everything set up and the kiddos never knew. It was a lot of fun and they kids loved the baskets.

These are great ideas!!! They are very much into swimming so maybe I can decorate while they are swimming. Love the basket idea! My kidsa re doing chores so that they can earn money for this trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter