Need Some Help!!

nataliejane05

Magic Mummy
Im goin to Disney in April i have been before but never with a young child.this time i will have my 1 year old and my mum is there anyway me and my mum would get to go on any rides together such as a couple hour babysittin or somethin i obviously didnt check these things before cheers

Im goin to Disney in April i have been before but never with a young child.this time i will have my 1 year old and my mum is there anyway me and my mum would get to go on any rides together such as a couple hour babysittin or somethin i obviously didnt check these things before cheers

Hey Natalie,
Disney does have an in the room baby sitting service but I'm not sure how young the sit for. The kids clubs you have to be at least 5 to do so unfortunately you guys may be doing the childswap thing.

You can hire a sitter from Kids Nite Out or one of the other companies. I'm not sure if they do daytimes, but there's always nitetime EMH!

We used KNO 2 years ago and they were great. It's a bit spendy, but what isn't? It is Disney, afterall!

--H

For Kids Nite out, I've never personally used them but I was looking at their website recently. They offer mothers helpers to accompany you to the parks...you would need to purchase their ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter