Need Some Help with Ideas for a New "Eye Trick" Room

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
The Eye Trick Showcase is getting a new room! This time it's going to be filled with expedition supplies (or bottles as some people reffer to it as).

I just need a little help with some ideas. Anyone care to help?

Here's what I need help with:

- a 2, 3 or 4 letter word to spell out with photos (The last 2 rooms had a joke of "Eye See" in it, so I need an idea to flow in).
- Intresting photo spots
- Ideas to write about

I would really appreciate the help. Thanks :)
~Ren

An interesting photo spot is in Emporium at the tea cup teleporter there is a shape of a keyhole like Kingdom Hearts. In Music Mix Game you can Stand on the moon. A 2-4 letter word hmm... Eye See The Sea?

not sure how you'd pull this off............. it would be awesome if you could make an eye out of ice, and the colored section out of colored crates, and have a hole where the pupil is so people could look through it.......... i know it's impossible to do this because you can't leave an opening between crates, but maybe the eye could be flat on the ground and people just stand in the pupil???

You can make crates float it is a bug and would maybe only work when you are in room once you dc and come back in it will be back to normal. This is how:
When your computer is slow place a lot of crates down some will not be placed causing a gap it works with me all the time or just use a Palm tree trunk

I think I have an idea... but I need to get on VMK first :rolleyes:

I will get back to you at 1:00 PM eastern? Lol

dancegrl1093 said:
not sure how you'd pull this off............. it would be awesome if you could make an eye out of ice, and the colored section out of colored crates, and have a hole where the pupil is so people could look through it.......... i know it's impossible to do this because you can't leave an opening between crates, but maybe the eye could be flat on the ground and people just stand in the pupil???

That is a great idea, but it can't be used. All of the Eye Trick rooms are filled with the same object. The room is filled with Expedition Supplies (Bottles), and ice for chairs.

Spongeblair said:
An interesting photo spot is in Emporium at the tea cup teleporter there is a shape of a keyhole like Kingdom Hearts. In Music Mix Game you can Stand on the moon. A 2-4 letter word hmm... Eye See The Sea?

We'll Sea ;)

I was thinking of having LOOK for the word, but a 4 letter word cant fit well in an Everest room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter