• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some help w/ reservations....just a little confused!

Snoopygirl

DIS Veteran
We are planning our trip for next year and decided on:

VB: May 25-28, 2008
SSR: May 28-June 5, 2008

Ok...we are SSR owners and I have banked 89 pts. this year. Our UY is Dec so we'll get 185 this Dec. I need 394 pts. for this trip (we are doing 2 BR Villas at each resort). So my question is....can I book my SSR portion at the 11 month window even though I don't have any pts. right now?? I will need to borrow from '08 too. So how does this all work?

Thanks for any help and/or advice you can give :)

Yes, you can book SSR & borrow from 08. Keep in mind, if you need to cancel your reservation, the points you borrowed from 08 cannot be put back into 08 or banked. They will need to be used by the end of Nov 07.

All points use is based on date of stay, not date of reservation. So you figure out what use year the date of stay is in. You can used banked points from one use year before and borrow points from one use year after. All based on date of stay.

The points are already in your account, if you lookup your account on dvcmember.com. They don't "deposit" when your use year starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter