Need some help planning our August trip to Disneyland!

Aundreya

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are planning on going to Disneyland August 20th-25th or the 21st-26th (depending on which dates I can get the best airfare for....hoping for the 20th-25th though)

We are staying at the Motel 6, and will be getting 4 day parkhoppers.

If we go from the 20th-25th we'll be at DL/CA W/TH/F/S and would do a magic morning. Which days should we spend in DL and which days in CA? Which would be the best day to do the MM?

If we go from the 21st-26th we'd be at DL/CA TH/F/S/S and would do a magic morning. Which days for which parks? Which would be the best day to do the MM?

I was also thinking of doing a character meal. (whichever is cheapest...I'm not picky) What is the best choice and which would be the best day for booking it? (I know I'm running short on time for that)

I want to make sure we get the most out of our trip and not waste any time. It will be me, my mom, my 16 yr. old and my 2 yr. old. Any tips are much appreciated! I haven't been since 2008, and when we went then it was 2 teenagers which are much more easygoing than a 2 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter