Need some help deciding for a thanksgiving meal

Plutofan1

DIS Veteran
Our family is going to eat at liberty tree tavern or crystal palace on thanksgiving. We have eaten at Crystal palace but never eaten at LTT. Which should be choose?

For dinner it is a set menu, served family style. You can have all you want. The CP has the traditional turkey plus the buffet items. So you cant go wrong with either restaurant. I will tell you LTT is one of the hardest restaurant to get an ADR for Thanksgiving though. It usually books up first.

LTT is more homey with better ambiance for a Thanksgiving meal, that is, unless you want to share with a lot of people all around you. Food wise, I'd be happy either place.

Alan :thumbsup2

We ate at LTT in March and it was our worst meal. The good-atmosphere, characters, rolls, pototoes and mac and cheese. The bad- the meats were horrible, ham was cold and not flavorful, other meats not good. Our cobbler was brought out w/ very melted ice cream on it-soupy! Stuffing was bad too. I'd rather go to Chef Mickeys! Just my opinion.

If you have never eaten at LTT, I would try to get in there first - especially if you've eaten at CP.

(Actually what I would do is breakfast at CP and a late lunch/early dinner at LTT)

We ate at LTT on Thanksgiving three years ago. It was great. We got our ADR's on the first day to call. I was glad we did. There were many angry people in the park that day who didn't plan ahead and were accosting the employees.

However, note that the parks will be packed that day. Think more than a hour wait for It's a SW.

It may be a slower pace in some of the non-park restaurants.

Plutofan1 said:
Does Cinderella's Royal Table serve thanksgiving food?

www.allearsnet.com has Thanksgiving menus from 2005. Go to "Dining" and then scroll down and click on "Thanksgiving" under "Special Dining Events." According to this, CRT has a preplated T-giving dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter