Hope all goes well soon.
Don

Buddy and I are sending pixie dust and prayers to you and Max. :grouphug:
I hope he gets well soon.

Pete And Max.
You got em' good thoughts and prayers.
Peace,
Carla Rae

positive vibe from my & my fluffy baby to yours.

4846_556425467086_34500934_32958443_6122225_n.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about Max not feeling well. Sending lots of good thoughts to you and Max from the Duke furries; Josie, Scarlett, Izzadore, Tinkerbell and Princess Fluff.

Oh and me too! :grouphug:

~Erika

Hi Pete and Walter! I'm sending a big :hug: to you and a special :hug: to Max. He will be included in my prayers.

Shannon

Best wishes, prayers and lots of hope for Max, Walter and you Pete. Looking forward to many more comments from Max when you get a delivery on podcast day and the sound of Max parading around the table.

Pete,

Max is in our thoughts right now. We pray that all will be well and surely understand your concerns.

Louise & Mark

Pete, you and your Max are in my thoughts & prayers. I hope you get to see a cardiologist really soon so that you can get your questions answered and start him on a treatment to make him better. It's the not knowing that's so hard.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter