• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some Flat Stanley help

My family is in connecticut if you still need that one. Otherwise, I know it isn't the US, but i am in Sweden very close to Denmark so flat stanley could also become a world traveler if they are interested. I could get him a pic with the little mermaid...

Thanks! I am amazed at your kindness and willingness to help my students learn. Your effort will be much appreciated.

Dawn

I am in Long Island New York ... If you need ? Just let me know....
Stanley would LOVE the beaches !:lmao:

Im in Texas and we are leaving for Disney in two weeks, so we can do both for you if you need it! Just let me know!

I'm in Alaska, work for a high school and would love to help you out if you still need Flat Stanley to bundle up and come North . :)

I am a 4 year old pre-kindergarten teacher, and my class is learning geography with a Flat Stanley project. Our goal is all 50 states by May. Thanks again for any help!

Dawn

I am impressed. you have achieved a lot in your 4 years! :rotfl::lmao:

sorry, Dangling participles are my favorite, and I can never resist. but if you need Illinois, let me know.

I live in WV and I have a 4 yr old in preK right now!!! I think it would be cool to have his pic taken in my son's preK class. If you need WV, let me know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter