• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Some Clarification

csiboldi

Earning My Ears
So I'll be going on my honeymoon with my soon to be wife at the end of May through early June and staying at POFQ (We love Nola). My question is, my fiance also loved beaches - will we be able to stroll and hang out at the beach on one of the days that we aren't at the parks?

So I'll be going on my honeymoon with my soon to be wife at the end of May through early June and staying at POFQ (We love Nola). My question is, my fiance also loved beaches - will we be able to stroll and hang out at the beach on one of the days that we aren't at the parks?

Any of the WDW resorts fronting on a lake or lagoon will have some sandy areas with chairs and/or swings and/or hammocks. You are welcome to sit there.
You are not allowed to enter the water, however.

OTOH-
Heading to a "real" ocean or gulf beach is also possible, but that would be quite a distance.
Most folks doing that rent a car for the trip.

Last edited:
Are you planning to drive to a beach in FL or do you think that there is a beach at POFQ? If you are thinking there is a beach at POFQ, you would be mistaken.

Sorry, I meant Disney's Beach Club Resort

As I mentioned above, you can sit on an outdoor chair or swing or hammock on any of the WDW resort "beaches,"
but the Beach Club (it's just a name) has actually less "beach" than the resorts over by MK (which is where I'd be headed.)

I do like to sit at the Beach Club, too.

We sit awhile at most of the resort "beaches."

Last edited:
As I mentioned above, you can sit on an outdoor chair or swing or hammock on any of the WDW resort "beaches,"
but the Beach Club has actually less "beach" than the resorts over by MK (which is where I'd be headed.)

Thanks so much for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter