Need some advise on waitlisting please

decarop

Earning My Ears
DW and I have a trip scheduled (on short notice) for first week in May.
Our home is SSR, but we'd like to stay at BCV if possible. We waitlisted at the suggestion of our MS rep.

How can I tell whether or not we have accomplished the change? Shall I call and ask? I'm new to this and thought I'd ask the experts.

DW is finishing her chemo treatment in April. I promised her a trip to WDW and she was very pleased to go. Docs say it's good to go too. She would like to stay at BCV if possible and I would like to make her happy, but on such short notice wasn't able to get the dates we needed. She is easy to please though so she'll be very happy with SSR in any event.

Thanks

Hi: You can check on the member website-just look at your vacations link on the right hand side. If your waitlist comes through, they will post the change in resorts. You can also call and check with member services periodically as well. Did you also specify any/all days for BCV if you are agreeable to splitting your stay between the resorts. We are also waitlisted for May 6,7,10,11 for BCV in a 2 br. We were able to get the weekend days on short notice. Good luck!

There's no reason to call. If a waitlist comes through, it'll be changed on the website first, and then a paper reservation will be mailed to your home.

Just wanted to send my best wishes to you and your wife:hug:

In Sept I had a BMT and prior to getting it I had very large doses of chemo and radiation. Its tough to go through - for your wife you and all people who are close to you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Enjoy your trip:)

Sue:goodvibes

good luck with the chemo, hope your wife gets well soon.

I must admit I wondered how the waitlist actually worked as I could not see it on my account but last night our reservation suddenly changed from BWV to THV so it does work, just keep checking on the DVC site, fingers crossed for you.:)
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter