need some advise for trip in 08'

ogre75

Earning My Ears
DW, DD6, DS 2 and my self plan on going to US/IOA and Sea World for March of 08'. My understanding is kids under the age of 3 is free.:confused3
My DS son's B-day is not until 3/29 so he should be free if we go the first week of March. Is there much to do at these park for DS and DD and are there any shows b/c DW does like big rides.:rolleyes1
We want to go for four days. I hate to spend the money and we do not have fun. We went to WDW Nov of 06 and we all had a blast. Any advise would help.

Thanks
A family man who is a big kid at heart

kids under the age of 3 are free in universal parks but i would suggest reniting a stroller if you havent got one yourself

I'll give it a shot. I guess the first question is...are you staying onsite at Universal? If so, you'll have FOTL access so you won't have to worry too much about crowds. If not depending on when spring break is next year, you may have some crowd issues at Universal and Sea World.

I think four days for Universal/IOA and SW is plenty. You can take your time at each park instead of commando style at Disney. Both IOA and USF have plenty of things for the little ones to enjoy.

At IOA, Seuss Landing is a kid's paradise and the themeing is awesome. The two year old couldn't ride the P-Flyers but the six year old would probably love it. You could spend a good portion of the day in Seuss Landing before heading to another island.

At the Studios, they have a bit more for the kids than IOA with Shrek, Jimmy Neutron, E.T., and the Curious George Playarea.

Sea World has a new kid's area that just opened this year that looks like fun and or course there are the animal shows.

Here are some pix of the various areas at USF and IOA that you might like. I don't have any of SW. Here's the website address so you can investigate more: www.universalorlando.com

Shrek4-D.jpg

JimmyNeutron.jpg

ETAdventure.jpg

CuriousGeorgePlayarea.jpg

KidZone.jpg

OneFish.jpg

IfIRanTheZoo.jpg

Seusssignage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter