Need some advice

sceavis

DIS Veteran
I will be heading to the world the the second week of September using my AP.I'm trying to figure out what's my best options are for dining.I will be visiting friends while i'm there .Do you think the Tables In Wonder Land card is a better option cost wise over the dining plan when I may not be eating in the parks every night? Just pay out of pocket for the times you are in the park?Thanks for your time!!!

I will be heading to the world the the second week of September using my AP.I'm trying to figure out what's my best options are for dining.I will be visiting friends while i'm there .Do you think the Tables In Wonder Land card is a better option cost wise over the dining plan when I may not be eating in the parks every night? Just pay out of pocket for the times you are in the park?Thanks for your time!!!

To really know, you need to decide how many meals you will eat in the park and have a pretty good idea of where those meals will be eaten.

Do you already have a TiW card or are you buying it now? Do you have another trip planned within the next year where you will be able to use the TiW card again? For just one person, it may be difficult to recoup the initial cash outlay for the card.

However, that doesn't mean you should automatically go with the DDP either. You may be able to eat for less than the DDP just paying OOP even without the TiW.

Not sure when and where I will be eating just as yet.Yes I will be going back in December plus a few times next year and I don't have the card yet .One night I do plan on taking my friends to a sit down someplace in the world.There will be five of us !!

Not sure when and where I will be eating just as yet.Yes I will be going back in December plus a few times next year and I don't have the card yet .One night I do plan on taking my friends to a sit down someplace in the world.There will be five of us !!

With that many trips and friends for dinner, the TiW should work for you. You also don't have to worry about making the most of the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter