• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some advice.....

GAGirl13

Earning My Ears
We have been to Disney many many times in the past but have always arrived late at night and then got up early the next morning to go to parks. We are arriving this year on a Saturday afternoon and want to go do some resort hopping. What are the best ones to visit and what should we try to do at each one? We will probably go to Downtown Disney at some point.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Animal Kingdom Lodge where you can simply walk around and see what animals are out. I'd also suggest Wilderness Lodge and then you can take the little boats all around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon and visit all those resorts as well. That will be enough to last a full afternoon.

You can also do a walk around Crescent Lake and see all the Epcot resorts and top it off with a round of mini golf at the Fantasia course.

Just curious...where are you staying?? I second AKL also...there's a ton of great viewing areas and I love the atmosphere throughout. I also love the atmosphere at the Poly too. If you like exotic scenery, its a nice place for a stroll. If your kids are young they might enjoy the supersize toys at POP too!

Just curious...where are you staying?? I second AKL also...there's a ton of great viewing areas and I love the atmosphere throughout. I also love the atmosphere at the Poly too. If you like exotic scenery, its a nice place for a stroll. If your kids are young they might enjoy the supersize toys at POP too!

We are staying at All Star Sports. We also have friends with us who are newbies to Disney.

I always enjoy going to the Boardwalk. They usually have some good entertainers on the boardwalk and a really good candy shop. We watched a magician/juggler last year he was great with the kids. Real corny jokes. Not quite sure if there is a schedule for the entertainment there.

How about ending the night watching Wishes on the beach at the Poly?

We like to stay at the POr when we go its really pretty..and nice to walk along the sassgagoula river..if you are planning on going to DTD there is a boat that takes you from that resort there and back..im pretty sure you can take it even if that is not where you are staying. have a great trip!:yay:

The first day we get there We always take a bus to MK and then ride the monorail from MK to CR, Poly, and GF. It's nice proximity wise, and you get to see three very different resorts with very litte effort. We have always stayed at the all star resorts but we hopped over to AKLone day, and that's all it took. AKL is so impressive we stayed an extra night after touring it that one trip, now this year were staying there exclusively for 6 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter