Need some advice...

Bellerella

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Have a question...or a thousand...for you experts out there!

We went to WDW in Dec 2006... stayed at the Poly, had a fantastic time. I did some planning...but there were things we missed out on.

Now...we're planning another trip to WDW for next year. We are going to have to go during value season...especially if we decide to stay at the Poly again.

Let me give you a little background... It will be my husband and I, our DD who will be 8, DS who will be 5, our baby who will be 1, and we also want to take my mother with us.

We absolutely loved the Christmas time ambiance and really think that's when we'd like to go again. We tenatively said the 6th-13th...

My questions are...

If you were me...when would you go and why?

And where would you stay? Convince me where's the best place to go!

Thanks in advance!

We are going Dec 5-11 and are staying at the Poly. Chances are that will be Pop Warner week, so I would avoid the value resorts. The Pop Warner kids are in competition during the day so they really don't affect the parks too much. We chose those dates because it is still considered low crowds, we wanted to see all the Christmas decorations, and we chose the Poly because it is our favorite place to stay. Our kids will be 8 and 4 when we go, so we still like the monorail convienence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter