• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some advice on a travel book...which one??

cissy

Kindness is Strength
We just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago. Our first trip as a family with DD's 5 and 6. We would like to take the cruise next so I need some advice on which books to buy for planning.

I absolutely LOVED the UG books for Disney (both the original and kids ones) but I think their cruise version is for a bunch of different cruises. So, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know which ones they liked and why, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am mostly looking for the best times to go and as much kid info as possible.

Thanks so much!!!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I pre-ordered the sixth edition from Amazon. It is supposed to be available for shipment at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb.

We just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago. Our first trip as a family with DD's 5 and 6. We would like to take the cruise next so I need some advice on which books to buy for planning.

I absolutely LOVED the UG books for Disney (both the original and kids ones) but I think their cruise version is for a bunch of different cruises. So, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know which ones they liked and why, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am mostly looking for the best times to go and as much kid info as possible.

Thanks so much!!!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/vpk/landing?name=eBrochureLandingPage

they also have podcasts!
:goodvibes

I agree the passporter is the best guidebook for DCL. I wish they did other cruise lines as well.

Great! Sounds like this is the winner. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Does the Passporter list which dates are peak times vs slower times?

And has anyone tried the UG guide? It seems that there is a unanimous feeling on the Passporter so I was curious if anyone had read the UG guide.

Thanks again for all the advice!:thumbsup2

Another vote for Passporter.

I am excited to hear that the new version will be available soon. :)

Another vote for the Passporter. We used it on our first cruise on the Mexican Riviera in 2005 and we'll buy the updated one for our cruise in 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter