• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need shirt idea please

jfahome

DIS Veteran
We are going to wdw the end of May. We recently invited my daughter's school friend to come along..she's never been to disney before...ever! We on the other hand go very frequently. I'd like to get a shirt design to iron on t-shirts for them. They are both 8 and they are both named Elizabeth. I was thinking something with the castle possibly. I'd like to get a couple of designs possibly. Prefer without characters...as they both like different ones. Any thoughts??? I appreciate any help!!

Hi thanks. I like the one you posted. I just was thinking about not one specific character, but yes the fab group is great. I'd need 2013 of course. Any chance of having their name on it somewhere? Both are Elizabeth.

Thanks for replying!!

from Marion....please do not use the quote feature for any of my posts.

I have another idea too and will work on yours first when I get home from work!

I would totally wear something like this! color(s) of your choice if you like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter