Need Room Nights Please help

ginny114

Disney Bride
We are getting married March 7th 2013, we are only five nights away from our comp room and our room block. most of our guests have booked and we really would like the comp night. Anyone traveling to disney World in this time can we please please have your reservation number and name. no other information required. Cant wait to get married at the happiest place on earth!

Did they change the room block procedures? For our wedding (Aug '11), in order to get the free room, our guests had to book through the room block discount. Other reservations (like general public discounts) would count towards our guarantee, but not the free room. We got just enough for the free night, but had about 50 nights total. That's great if they did change it - much easier!

Either way, if earlier reservations work, as PP asked, we're there Feb 26-Mar 3. I can PM you the info.

They have changed it back to the original "any room night counts toward the free one" policy. :thumbsup2

Thank you ladies. i will ask tomorrow if early reservations count. They did change the policy i guess. NONE of our guests including ourselves have used the rooms we price blocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter