**Need Resort/Hotel help please....suggestions**

bjack56

Earning My Ears
Need suggestions and/or opinions for best Resort/Hotel. First time, long time, to WDW.

My options are:

Dolphin
Swan
Hilton in Walt Disney World Resort
Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort

My apologies if this is duplicated, but my first post never made it to to Forum???

Of those listed We've only been to Port Orleans Riverside. We absolutely loved it! It has beautiful grounds to stroll, a horse drawn carriage ride, the boat to Downtown Disney as well as the buses to the parks. We've stayed at both the mansions and the alligator bayou and prefer the mansions setting. We walked out of our room and into a quiet pool which was just lovely. We recently purchased a DVC membership but have told ourselves that while we will use the DVC resorts we will still go back to Port Orleans Riverside. It is just so beautiful!! Good luck with your choice. I'm sure you won't be disappointed in any Disney property. :sunny:

I'd go with the Swan- we stayed at the Dolphin in 2004, but it is so big and you can have a very long walk to your room. The location of the S/D is great, so much to do, great views, and within walking distance to EPCOT and MGM. And those beds!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter