• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need resort help again

lacrossemom13

Earning My Ears
Hi all! So we finally booked our flights for May and now only have one night o site before we check into our offsite location. I have a great room only pin, we usually stay at Pop. Would love to try somewhere we would never be able to stay at for a week. We are two adults, 3 kids (11,10,2) and an infant.

Choices:

POR
CBR
Contemporary
Cabins at FW
BC

Our flight arrives at 10am so will be a resort day w MK the next day before we go check in offsite

Thank you!!

I would go with the FW Cabin if that's in-budget with your room-only pin code! There is so much to do at the campground for all ages. Plus the Cabin provides some added space. Downfall is probably the single bathroom; at POP you must have had 2 rooms which provided 2 baths.

Enjoy your vacation!

I would probably splurge for BC since it's a resort day. I'm sure your children would really enjoy SAB.

Hi all! So we finally booked our flights for May and now only have one night o site before we check into our offsite location. I have a great room only pin, we usually stay at Pop. Would love to try somewhere we would never be able to stay at for a week. We are two adults, 3 kids (11,10,2) and an infant.

Choices:

POR
CBR
Contemporary
Cabins at FW
BC

Our flight arrives at 10am so will be a resort day w MK the next day before we go check in offsite

Thank you!!

If I were you since you are going to MK - stay at a MK resort.

Even though they are expensive I think the splurge is worth it. FT Wilderness and Contemporary are MK resorts but Contemporary is on the monorail line making it easier to get to MK.

If I was picking I would do Contemporary.

Have a great trip!

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

If I was picking, I would go with Contemporary. That is me though. POR is nice too. Contemporary has the great service to MK!!

I think you'd be too squished in a moderate. CR has the largest rooms, so I'd pick CR, ESP since the next day you'll be going to MK. And you can go to their observation deck to watch Wishes. It's on monorail so if you want to go look around the other resorts, GF or Poly, it would be easy. CR also has a boat to WL and FW.
Second pick would be the cabins.

Since you're doing MK that day I would pick the CR out of those choices. Were Poly and GF not available? Good luck planning! :)

Thanks! Poly was way more than CR and cabins. I haven't checked GF I wasn't sure if it was ok for kids. Still a toss up for us' we could save a ton by doing POR but SAB looks great for kids, as does the ease of CR and FW to get to the MK......my DH is no help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter